Another evening of festivities is happening at the Manhattan Pier as tonight (12/12) is the annual holiday fireworks. They start blasting off at 7pm. Don’t miss it!
Here’s the lineup:
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm – Holiday sledding! 50 foot snow hill for fun in the sun….and snow.
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm – Santa and Santa’s sleigh photos and pictures
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm – Mira Costa Choir caroling in downtown Manhattan
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm – Hyperion Outflow band with their Dixie Christmas on the stage at the base of pier
- 5:00pm – Mira Costa jazz band
- 6:00pm – Joe’s Band
- 7:00pm – Sketchers holiday fireworks